All the lovely TUSC songbooks – numbers 1 to 9 – plus alphabetical index, are available here:
These files are the work of TUSC members and represent their interpretation of the songs. They are intended solely for private study, scholarship or research.
And if you download them, and use them, give us a credit, eh?
…and here’s a little scraggy link-dump of incidental tosh that TUSCovites may want to have. It’s a ragbag of amendments and simplifications for the hard-of-ukeing… ;O)
- Button Up Your Overcoat – extended remix.
- Fireball XL5 – Book 5 Page n for imaginary values of n.
- Five Foot Two / Please Don’t Talk About Me When I’m Gone – medley.
- Oom-Pah-Pah – minus the challenging key-changes of death.
- Sunny Afternoon – without the good parts.
- Sweet Georgia Brown – same as in the book, but easily clickable for end-of-club emergencies.
- The Locomotion – Revised Sunday timetable.
- Rudi – The Tide is High with Chords.